Dating Personality "Modifiers"
Question: In your newsletter you talked about finding out if your attractions are false or true and about “modifiers.” Can you explain some more about that?
Answer: Yes. A few weeks ago I sent a newsletter all about my friend Larry Michel’s AMAZING report that gives you invaluable insight on your romantic, family and business relationships. Plus, “RENEWED DIRECTION, PROSPERITY and CONFIDENCE in every aspect of your life.”
I mentioned personality “modifiers” which are the different ways that we react under stress and the best strategy to deal with it / Your friends will wonder why you and your partner never seem to argue, because you understand when to steer clear of each other. Understanding your personal modifiers, you can also learn how to understand and to support the people in your life.
Larry gave a special deal for my community, so go check it out! Visit Allanapratt.com/LarryMichel. You’ll beamazedas you watch your relationships instantly improve once you have yourEnergetic Romance Report.
Here’s a little snippet from Larry’s website:
What you probably don’t know is that humans are genetically hardwired, with four specific energetic Personality Traits that make-up ‘what’ we are:
1) Talking Style – the way we communicate.
2) Activity Level – how we think and how active we are
3) Financial Logic – our relationship with money.
4) Sexual Response – what turns us on.
You’ll learn The Four Lifestyle Traits… the ‘what’ you both are:
- 1) Talking Style – ‘Figurative’ or ‘Structural’ / You can finally stop working so hard at communicating. You’ll relax and watch your relationship bloom.
- 2) Activity Level – ‘Super Active’ or ‘Moderate’ / You’ll be proud and amazed at the new heights of your connection when you see your partner for what they are, not they aren’t.
- 3) Financial Logic – ‘Conservative’ or ‘Non-Conservative’ / Watch your bottom line explode when the energetically right person handles the finances
- 4) Sexual Response – ‘Physical’ or ‘Mental Emotional’ / Mutual mind-blowing orgasms will be the norm once you understand how you both are wired sexually.
And you’ll also find out about your:
- Attractions – ‘True’ or ‘False’ / You’ll understand what real chemistry is and how to keep it in your relationship. And how not to be overcome from the chemical high that has you overlooking or hiding from real challenges.
- Personality Modifiers – How we react under stress and the best strategy to deal with it / Your friends will wonder why you and your partner never seem to argue, because you understand when to steer clear of each other. And you also understand how to support each other.