Allana Pratt, Intimacy Expert expertise include: Sex, Intimacy, Body Image, Self-Esteem, Consciousness, Relationships, Dating Advice, Motherhood, Parenting Issues, Single Parenting, Marriage Issues
Current Hot Topics:
- Prepping For The Dating Pool
- Ladies, Are You Constantly Attracting The Wrong Guy?
- Men, Does She Always Put You In The Friend Zone?
- Why Being A “Good Girl” Or “Nice Guy” Doesn’t Work
- Cracking The Online Dating Code
- What I’ve learned As A Man Whisperer (that will make him fall in love with you)
- How To Spice Up A Predictable Relationship
- How To Create Fireworks Even If You’re New Parents
- Can This Marriage Be Saved?
- The Reluctant M.I.L.F – When Mama’s Happy Everybody’s Happy
- When To Date As A New Single Parent
- The Advantages To Dating Over 40
- From Devastated To Delicious After A Divorce
- How To Love Your Body, Curves & All
- How To Cure The Nice Guy & Be A Noble Badass
- Secrets To Being Younger, Richer & Thinner? Pleasure
- The Safety & Power In Being Vulnerable
For media inquiries please contact her Booking Department viae-mail or telephone 323-334-5232.
Recent Media or Guest Appearances Include:
- Relationship Expert on Talk Philly CBS 3 Philadelphia
- Intimacy Expert on The Ricki Lake Show
- Sexy Mom Expert on LeezaLIVE
- Relationship Expert on TLC’s “That Ying Yang Thing”
- Dating Expert on E! That Morning Show
- Family & Motherhood Expert on The Braveheart View
- Intimacy Expert CoHost to Secrets of the Red Carpet
- Family & Relationship Expert on the Dougall Fraser Radio Show (Listen to the Show)
- AWRT Celebrity Interviewer with Whoopi Goldberg, Delta Burke
- Spokesperson for Youthful Essence, Guthy Renker
- Expert Host of several The Sinclair Institute DVD Series
- Quote in OK Magazine about mom Katie Holmes
- People Magazine reference to Coach for Leeza Gibbons DWTS
- Cover story on Sorority Sisters magazine
- Quote in Hollywood Life about Anthony Weiner’s co-dependent wife
- Article posted on digitalromanceinc.com
Intimacy Expert Allana Pratt inspires open hearted living, with delicious sass. Her inspiring vulnerability and courage has landed her a featured weekly column on the GoodMenProject, featured as an Icon of Influence, and as Guest Expert on The Jenny McCarthy Show, Huffington Post, People Magazine, Forbes, CBS, TLC and FOX. This cum laude graduate of Columbia University is the Author of 4 books, has interviewed Whoopi Goldberg, Alanis Morissette and Dr. Bernie Seigel and Hosts the edgy Podcast “Intimate Conversations” where listeners learn to thrive after heartbreak and find the relationship they deserve. A certified coach, Allana was asked by Leeza Gibbons to coach her during Dancing with the Stars. With over 4 million viewers on YouTube, Allana is the go-to authority when struggling to trust again after a harsh breakup so followers can create healthy, thriving intimate relationships with themselves first, which naturally attracts their ideal match.
For Allana’s Long Bio & Self-Told Personal Journey, please see her full Bio Page
Approved Photos: Headshots and More: Download Jpegs