Singin’ Jingle Bells, Dancin’ in the sunshine
Dear cherished and beloved friends,
What a year!
Here are my heartfelt wishes for you…
1. Focus on how far you’ve come. It’s FAR baby. Celebrate
with some dancing, a brisk walk in nature, an extra long
hug with a beloved and make sure they let go first…
2. Breathe a FULL breath, hold it, think of something
fabulous and sexy, let your breath go and smile just like
after an orgasm…and be grateful you’re vibrant, amazing
3. Smile at a stranger imagining you could read their
thoughts and they just said you were the hottest
creature they’ve ever seen.
4. Eat something delicious at a holiday gathering and
make 500% more expressive noise of how yummy and luscious
it is… and enjoy how you fill the room with JOY and
5. When you are with the annoying relatives, remember what
you’re really seeing is their scared little girl or boy
inside wanting love… have compassion and don’t engage.
6. Don’t worry about eating too much this holiday. Eat every
thing you want yet slow down and savor each bite to the
FULLEST and notice how you don’t eat very much at all.
7. Remember that if you compare yourself to others, you’re
setting yourself up to be competitive, separate and
triggered. You are JUST where you are meant to be. And
8. If in seeing where you are is not pleasing, first tell
the truth that you got yourself here, alchemize the lessons
from this vantage point, forgive yourself or others, then
create a vision of what turns you on instead.
9. Feel the feelings and see the pictures of being there
in that delicious future, delight each day affirming,
” I wonder what next glorious step toward my vision will
be revealed today!” Affirm it with the kids too…
10. Celebrate the NOW fully and radiantly. It makes room
for your delicious vision to grace your feet with ease
Happy Holidays and Happy New Year, deliciously yours, Allana
p.s. I am humbled and grateful for the honor of loving you>