Intimate Conversations ~ Highlights with Dr. Patti
Most people out there have struggles with their sexuality. Whether it’s shame, embarrassment, blocked energy, a lack of confidence, or another issue, we all have things we battle in the bedroom. Dr. Patti is a remarkably brilliant woman who, in this week’s Intimate Conversations, gives us the tools to get over some of those hurdles.
In this week’s Intimate Conversations, Dr. Patti teaches us how to explore ourselves so that we can live our sex lives to their fullest potential, exploring every part of pleasure and eroticism. I can’t wait for you to listen to our interview atIntimateConversationsLive.comand dive deep into yourself, exploring the wonderful gift your body is and all of the pleasure it can give you.
In the meantime, please take a look at Dr. Patti’s absolutely delicious discovery sessions, Sex Coach U.
You can learn more about Dr. Patti in her bio:
Dr. Patti Britton holds an amazing pedigree as a nationally board-certified clinical sexologist/sex coach, including:
– Over 30 years’ experience as a sexologist
– National board member and elected national PRESIDENT of American Association for Sex Educators, Counselors and Therapists (AASECT)
– Clinical Fellow, American Academy of Clinical Sexologists;
– Diplomate, American Board of Sexology;
– Certified Sexuality Educator, American Association of Sexuality Educators, Counselors and Therapists (AASECT)
– Member of the American College of Sexologists;
– Member of the Society for Scientific Study of Sexuality;
– Associate Professor of Sexology, for the Institute for the Advanced Study of Human Sexuality; Adjunct faculty for the Chicago School of Professional Psychology in So. California
– Past-President of the Foundation for Scientific Study of Sexuality.
– Reiki II and yoga practitioner.
Dr. Britton has empowered thousands of men, women and couples with sexual enhancement information, education and sex coaching:
– Mass media (over 200 magazine interviews, hundreds of television and live radio shows, plus former host of her own Internet weekly radio show, “Sexually Savvy”)
– Popular speaker and workshop leader, including “The Learning Annex” and many more
– Frequent lecturer at professional conferences and for the public
– Expert and host of over 40 sexuality education DVDs/videos
– Author of four books and columnist for Penthouse Forum
– Original sexpert for iVillage.com
– Host of her own website, www.drpattibritton.com where she offers advice, interactive education, and a FREE subscription-based monthly newsletter; her own professional training site atwww.theISSR.com; and as Co-Founder and pioneers of her online trainings at www.SexCoachU.com
– Private sex coaching in person and by telephone and couples’ weekend intensives
– Mentor coach for those seeking training in sex coaching.
You’ve seen her on “The Other Half”, “X-Show”, “Montel”, “Hard Copy”, “Ricki Lake”, “Leeza”, Playboy’s “Sexcetera”, “Good Day New York”, CBS news, UPN, History Channel, CNBC and Tech TV, along with international news features
(UK, Canada, Germany…), numerous documentaries, and articles featuring her insights in popular magazines, including Men’s Health, Women’s Health, Shape, AARP, Penthouse, Playgirl, Redbook, Ladies’ Home Journal, Cosmopolitan, Men’s Fitness, Maxim and many more. Dr. Britton’s books include The Adventures of Her in France (an original, illustrated, erotic novel), The Complete Idiot’s Guide to Sensual Massage (illustrated and easy-to-follow), and The Art of Sex Coaching: Expanding Your Practice. She is currently working on her next book.
Dr. Patti believes that women and men have a divine birthright to experience their sexual power, eroticism and ultimate pleasure.