Intimate Conversations – Highlights with Debbi Dachinger
Debbi Dachinger is a lady I love, love, love! This masterful, powerful woman embraces herself and her truth but not only that, she has the ability to guide you toward your own light of truth! Debbi Dachinger gave us the recipe in this revealing interview AND provided the tools for you to begin today to reach your most cherished goals.You are going to want to hear this interview! If you weren’t able to make this call, log into your dashboard to hear it at https://allanapratt.com/members, or sign up for access to Intimate Conversations LIVE and your very own dashboard at https://allanapratt.com/conversations.
Debbi Dachinger is an expert in goal achievement. She is a radio and TV personality; a three-time bestselling author, keynote speaker, and coach (for goal attainment and in educating people how to be great radio talent). Her work with people in the media, workshops and through coaching has been achieved through decades of research, education and her gifts as a clairsentient and intuitive.
Debbi’s “Dare to Dream” radio show is a syndicated, multi-award winning program with 4+ million listeners offering inspiring information and methods on how to achieve goals and dreams. Deborah is a top-notch radio personality, was an award-winning actress and singer, a successful motivational speaker, a professional voice over artist, and was a popular jewelry designer.
Debbi has been..
- Editor’s Pick: Featured Intriguing Creator;
- Broadcasting Industry Lifetime Achievement Award;
- Featured in Yahoo News, Earth Times, and Singapore Star News and multiple news sources;
- Inducted into the Who’s Who Hall of Fame for entertainment
- Featured on the cover of SPIRIT Magazine
- Featured in Social Media Magazine
- Upcoming segments on the TV Show Brave Heart Women
- Author of the bestselling book: “DARE TO DREAM: THIS LIFE COUNTS!”
- A regular video contributor
- Debbi’s abundant career is in using her voice to live out loud, to teach and inspire others to Dare to Dream and make their dreams a reality.
To learn more about Debbi Dachinger go tohttps://allanapratt.com/daretodream/.>