BEST OF Intimate Conversations LIVE 2013
According to you my delicious community, here are your favorite picks for 2013. If you missed one or are ready for another dose of the empowerment, inspiration, authentic raw conversations that inspire you to be ALL that you are, simply go towww.IntimateConversationsLIVE.comand scroll down to each guest’s name. Then sit back and relax cuz it’s time to get intimate.
1. Cherry Norris- Cherry is one of the most stunning women I’ve met. I remember the first time I met her at a Xmas party in Santa Monica… she holds herself with this exquisite feminine energy, warm and inviting, dabbled with humor and sass. By the time we connected with the show, I had no idea the journey she had taken to become this woman and how she attracted her husband through this change. While we have different opinions of dating for I’m not a fan of ‘duty dating’, I feel the combination of our insights and wisdom meets most everyone where they’re at, and provides inspiration to get out there, show up and create a relationship that works for you. Enjoy this fabulous woman.
Air date: January 3rd, 2013
2. Larry Michael- I adore Larry. I’ve known him forever it seems, and every time I think of him I smile. His wisdom, real life experiences and capacity to understand how we’re wired with Match Matrix, show the energetics that are working beneath the surface to challenge or support our relationships. This is fascinating to me as is how Larry and his work continues to evolve to serve us more in relating in an intimate profound and fulfilling way with our partners. It’s always so sexy to talk to Larry! Real tools to support your yummy world. Enjoy!
Air date: February 7th, 2013
3. Scott and Emily Mckay- Scott and Emily are so adorable, down to earth, open with what makes their relationship work and inspiring that they do it all with 4 kids I believe! They are inspiring in that they each came from failed marriages and found the key to finding a partner that suits them. I love this for I sense a lot of stop at the attraction part, and don’t pay enough attention to who they other person REALLY is, and ask if who they REALLY are is a natural contribution to your life. Scott and Emily seem to be natural fits to each other’s lifestyle, thinking, beliefs and values… AND humor. So they click. And you can feel it. Hear it. And yes, YOU can have that too. Listen to what they teach.
Air date: February 21rst, 2013
4. Jeneth Blackert- I have to Thank Dain for introducing me to this fabulous woman. We’ve since hung out personally, been on each other’s radio shows, grown as women and mothers and business women… I remember driving north in Calfornia and pulling over, taking off my shoes and speaking to her while walking along the ocean’s edge. We GET energy, feminine yummy orgasmic energy, we love connecting about this as two potent women void of competition and full of erotic delight! It’s amazing to have a sister to dance with in this realm and support as we both evolve and contribute to our communities magnificent unfolding the best we can. This one’s a goody. Enjoy!
Air date: April 4th, 2013
5. Niurka- I adore this woman. Her energy is contagious. I remember the first time we connected she was in her car, in a parking lot, willing to be totally present in the middle of her busy day. She gets how to be powerful for sure, to communicate authentically, and she has this elegant way of doing so with being such a safe invitation while simultaneously inspiring you to be the limitless creature you are. When I think of Niurka and remember this interview, I smile, kind of a teasing smile of knowing that I can kick butt, I can do it with focus and ease, that I can do anything, even if I don’t know how. She oozes inspiration and you are going to love how you feel during this conversations, AND how you’re inspired to take actions you may never have otherwise. AND one of her best friends is Larisa Stow of Shakti Tribe! I LOVE Larisa’s music!
Air date: May 16th, 2013
6. Sheldon Nidle- Wow. What an incredible interviews. Over the past year I have met a handful of people who have had contact with beings from other planets. This calm quiet curiosity comes over me. I mean logically I believe we can’t be the only ones out there. And yet those who have met them, been with them, experienced them, to me it makes any Disneyland fairy tale or blockbuster movie seem like Kindergarden. It’s the real thing, for the good of our planet. I’m fascinated and appreciate so much not only the information Sheldon gave about them, yet also what we can do today, and who we can be today to contribute to the planet’s expansion of consciousness. I interviewed Sheldon while nestled in a cabin in Big Sur and the whole experience was magical. Enjoy this exquisite conversation.
Air date: June 20th, 2013
7. Shanna James- OMG this woman is so in trouble when I finally get to meet her in person and attack her with a delicious hug!!! I totally GET her, adore her, am inspired by her, acknowledge her and can’t wait to play more with her. I remember flying back from somewhere and my plane getting delayed so I prerecorded this in the San Francisco airport in-between flights with quite a few travelers overhearing and circling about me. Shanna gets what it is to be vulnerable, intimate, feminine, potent, yummy. We had so much fun sharing about what’s possible when you meet moments of impasse with your partner, and how to move through them to deeper connection. You will adore this conversation. Promise.
Air date: July 25th, 2013
8. Dain- How much do I appreciate Dain? Let me count the ways. Dain has a capacity to not only make you pee your pants laughing, yet to sense into the energy of something, then articulate it in a way that clears the block and sets you free. I’ve had the pleasure of creating Your Delicious Body DVD with him for you, a potent conversation full of clearing after clearing about sex, intimacy, your body and relationships. This conversation is less in depth and yet hugely potent in clearing what’s in the way of accessing our greatest potency, so you are unstoppable in the face of judgment, so you enjoy the pleasure of your body, so you become the most seductive creature you could ever be… which is of course when you aren’t judging you, and aren’t judging another- pure connection, intimacy and possibility. Thank you Dain for all the ways you bless my life. You may be forever changed just by this one conversation. Dare ya.
Air date: March 28th, 2013
Great love, massive blessings, and luscious deliciousness,
p.s. again, simply go towww.IntimateConversationsLIVE.comand one signed in for free, scroll down to these guests names and enjoy! And if you’re already a member of our community, then log in and listen. xoxo A>