Have You Seen Magic Mike Yet?
OK I’m about to head to the Great White North for 2 weeks to be a mom, kids, cabin, no electricity… yet I need to find a way to see Magic Mike before I go!!!
Who’s seen it?
What do you think?
I haven’t seen it, just the trailer at this point… yet it awakens these thoughts…
Magic Mike Awakens What, Ladies?
1. Women crave a man who is sexually confident, is willing to take charge… a part of THEM wakes up when HE shows up.
2. Women are taught to be shy, bashful, ‘good’ and a forum to be REAL, sensual, sexual in its healthy wild and wonderful form… is a welcome blessing!
3. The whole sex as a business/prostitute archetype/surface manipulation gets triggered… we want to be treated like Art, respected… yet in my opinion you can have it ALL… honor, respect AND total sexual freedom to be exactly who you are… and even enter the UNKNOWN through the natural, beautiful, healthy gift of sexuality.
4. And I’m sorry… those guys are hot! I’m an Art History Major… unashamed that I love beauty! Beauty in movement. How does it get any better?
5. And lastly… I love that these men are grounded, in their bodies, can dance… a man who is present, who penetrates me with just his eyes… yum.
OK ladies and gentlemen… comment away… I want to hear what YOU THINK!>