Delicious Questions: 1 of 6
Question: You say you are the man whisperer and you love men. How can you after they’ve betrayed you?
Answer: I hear you. I’ve become the man whisperer from working closely with men as their relationship coach for the past three years and I have learned what factors make them simply want to sleep with us, and what factors make them want to claim us, marry us, be devoted to us…
And yes, even though I had forgiveness work to do with my father and my ex-husbands, I was gifted with a son to help me let it all go and return to the nobility and power at a man’s core.
I am able to love men even though they have hurt me because I don’t look to them for security. Yes, I appreciate support, appreciation and adoration for sure! And I practice expanding my capacity to receive pleasure every day! Yet if they let me down, my true security lies within. I love myself no matter what anyone says. I trust myself no matter what anyone does. I know my worth even if I make mistakes… especially because I have the courage to make mistakes as I find my way… which gives men a break to be human too… which makes them show up even more generously with me…
So here are your steps…
1. Fall in love with yourself
2. Fall in love with ALL your parts, not just the pretty ones.
3. Watch how that self esteem attracts a quality man
4. Don’t expect perfection, instead invite his best
5. Expand your capacity to trust yourself, trust life and trust that no matter what happens, you’ll always be OK.
6. Having trouble? Book a 30 minute session with me to talk about doing the deep inner work to heal your heart and set you on a safe, sensual and successful path with men.Contact Allana.