10 Questions to Change your Marriage
Is this meant to be? Should we stay together? What’s the point? Is divorce an option? So many ask me those questions and more – they want my years of experience to guide their hearts. The first thing we do is the following practice that I would like to share with you. Take a moment, read through the questions, close your eyes, breath, open them, and begin answering them, one by one. If you find you are still lost, remember – I am only an email away.
- Where am I judging myself as not good enough to make this work? Let that go.
- Where am I judging him as not good enough to make this work? Let that go.
- Where am I letting other people’s lives compare to mine? Let that go.
- Where am I letting other people’s opinions of what’s wrong, influence me? Let that go.
- Where am I forgetting to focus on what I do well as a wife? Focus on that.
- Where am I forgetting to focus on what he’s doing well as a husband? Focus on that.
- Where am I hanging onto the past, holding grudges, expecting the worse? Let that go.
- Where am I unwilling to dream again, allow in what I really want to have? Open to that.
- Where am I using my marriage problems as an excuse not to move forward in my life? Let that go.
- What is one conversation I could have with him/her that would set us free? Have it.