Interview with Eric Elkins
Twitter is so fun.
I meet great people like Eric Elkins, a social media strategist, author, professional speaker, and CEO of WideFoc.us (http://www.widefoc.us/), a social media strategies agency. While having an impressive and lengthy professional resume, we’ve connected because he blogs about being a single father at http://datingdad.com.
These are some of the questions I asked him… have a listen and check out his Dating Dad ebook!
1. Why did you start the Dating Dad blog? What were you hoping to achieve?
2. When you hear from people who read your blog, what do they say?
3. You’re pretty outspoken about fathers stepping up and being manly role models for their kids and for children who don’t have dads. What’s that about?
4. You told me that your blog is a chronicle of your journey. What’s changed most for you, personally, since your divorce?
5. So why are you still single?
6. What happens to your blog and your @datingdad twitter handle when you’re not single anymore?
Any men that are ready to get her to say yes, do download my free report today. One man said it was more praise and appreciation than he’d received in 12 years of marriage. Sad, but true. www.GetHerToSayYes.com