Excuses, Excuses, Excuses
o I’m over 40. Men would rather go for ditzes in their 20’s.
o I’m a single mom. Who’d want that baggage?
o Everyone’s got STD’s so, I’ll just stick to my battery operated lover.
I don’t buy it.
These are great survival mechanisms to never open you heart and get hurt again. However, who are these women truly hurting? Themselves! By cutting themselves off from love. When I talk to my clients, I create that safe haven for them to be real. Then, the truth comes out.
o I’ve been hurt too many times. I just don’t think I could ever open my heart again.
o I don’t trust a man would ever cherish me. Why would he choose me?
o I’m afraid I missed the boat and I’ll never find love.
My male clients say, EXACTLY the same thing. They say, women are flakes, they emasculate them, they are only after their money, they won’t even let me open the friggin’ door for her. How am I supposed to win?
The way for both men and women to move past these excuses goes like this:
- Take responsibility for the fact, that you’re making excuses. That you’re scared AND THAT’S OK!
- Decide you’re going to heal your heart, fall madly in love with who you are, get back to loving life and soar in self esteem.
- Choose to have relationship that contributes to you and where you contribute to them. (Don’t get the guy to fill the void in your heart. It makes you needy, which pushes him away.) Then, get into joyous action meeting people until, you find one that makes your heart sing.
- Acknowledge with kindness, that if you could have done all this on your own, you would have because you’re brilliant, but you haven’t so, make another choice that works.
- Choose for someone to have your back. Hire someone like me. To tip you into the next dimension, to believe in you when you don’t, to be there to celebrate your wins.
Finding love is no different than deciding to learn Tai Chi, to learn how to run a business, to learn how to become great in sales. The only difference is that the work to BE the woman he would want to date… being the fullest most amazing YOU, not ONLY gets the guy, it makes you happy along the journey. Why? Because you’re totally at peace in your own skin and being a magnificent YOU.>