Start Loving YOU! – 10 Behaviors to Stop NOW!
The past three years having been an amazing ride for me. I worked with Leeza Gibson as her Sexy Mom Expert on her nationwide show, I ended one of the best relationships I’ve had to date, sold my home in a CRAZY market, and learned to appreciate a simpler life. I also came to be a big decision – now is the time to fall in love with ME. I’m committed to love more myself more fully than ever before. To do that, here’s what I’ve decided to STOP doing:
1. Stop thinking from my head … and start thinking from my body, my heart, and talking to myself as if my heart is talking.
2. Stop worrying about how I compare to other women. Instead I’ll let other women inspire me, open me up and see them as my sister.
3. Stop holding my stomach and vagina tight thinking this will keep me safe. I’m letting go physically and watching the energy flow around me, letting Spirit guide my hands even as I put cream on every morning.
4. Stop being dramatic. I’m not going to judge every feeling I have as good or bad. I’m going to embrace everything and take it as it comes.
5. Stop living to be liked. I use to be so concerned about everyone liking me and trying so hard to convince them to like me. Guess what? Not everyone will like me. So instead of worrying about it, I’m just going to be with people. I’m going to really be present, not focused on the outcome but rather their uniqueness and what their message is for me.
6. Stop trying figure it all out. I’m going to surrender to the mystery of life, delight in the unknown and enjoy every moment.
7. Stop thinking I know best. I’ve surrounded to the connection in life that will guide me and nourish me and I won’t worry that I don’t know best all the time.
8. Stop deflecting joy. No more worry about people thinking I’m “crazy.” I’m allowing love to take me over until I explode. Then I can see what life is like on the other side of fear.
9. Stop trying to do everything. Every day I try to make a difference, connect, do the right thing, and a million other things too. Now I’m realizing that I don’t need to “DO” anything except BE ME! Just be being who I am, I can bring comfort to my child, warmth to my lover, tenderness to my friends and light to the world.
10. Stop wanting to be more. I don’t know when it happened, but somewhere along the way someone convinced me that just being me wasn’t enough. Guess what? That’s complete crap! Being YOU is more than enough, it’s why you are here to be the best YOU and nothing else. So believe in yourself, believe in your sensuality, love yourself, embrace who you are and act from there.
Make today one of the most loving and luscious days of your life. Embrace your beauty, radiate love, bestow your grace, take the time to experience the Universe within you. You are more than sensual, you ARE sensuality itself.>