Sexy Moms, Enjoy a Sensual Life in 5 Easy Steps
It’s hard feeling sexy and sensual when you’re a Mom. You lose yourself in your family and forget what a beautiful, sensual being you are. Here are my 5 secrets to help you embrace your sexiness;
1. Take it Easy on Yourself Before I learned any better, I would wake up in the morning dreading the day ahead, faced with all of the millions of things I had to do or wanted to do. I didn’t realized that just by waking up I was enough. I admit it, I was a perfectionist so focused on all of the things that I needed to do to improve myself; I had to exercise, I had to be a better Mom, I needed to make a difference, I needed to work on my patience, and so on and so on. I was exhausted before I stepped one foot out of the bed. That’s no way to live life. So, I took a deep breathe, and began appreciating life. Now, I wake each day grateful for the day ahead, I savor my son, my relationships and cherish my life. Now I shine because I’m ME. So don’t be so hard on yourself, lighten up and realize YOU are ENOUGH!
2. Get Out of Your Head and Into Your Body Connect with your inner wisdom and get out of all the thoughts spinning in your head. When your child is upset and needs something that is happening NOW, not in the past. So don’t spin in circles in your brain trying to figure everything out. Don’t let panic set in, connect with yourself on a deeper level. Trust your gut, your instincts and divine guidance. Let your body show you the way and feel wisdom from the ages course within you. Trust that you have the answers and the love of the universe – this is what being a sensual woman is all about.
3. Ground Yourself No, I’m not talking about punishment, I’m talking about connecting with the earth. The easiest way for me to find peace and feel powerful is to imagine my feet are an extension of the earth, and then I breathe in, feel connected to the ground and all that is around me and I nourish my body. When you’re sleep deprived you may not be able to find your center and calmness. You find yourself overwhelmed and prone to fear with a closed heart. You can’t make solid decisions or have the life you deserve until you ground yourself. So take time to connect and find your calmness and remind yourself that you can handle everything. Walk the earth as if your feet are making love to it. Then notice how your heart expands with faith, your shoulders relax, your tummy softens, and how you now feel that you are a luminous, beautiful, sensual being.
4. Stop Striving for Perfection We all want to be the perfect mom. Which means if everyone is striving for the same goal – there is no such thing! When you realize your kids are fine when you’re not there, that you can’t do as much now that you have kids, and that you can’t possibly live up to this crazy standard society has created – the easier Motherhood becomes. You will be a better Mom because you will be more relaxed, you will love yourself and this love will radiate out for everyone to see. You will be the Mom that everyone wants to be around and a truly sexy woman.
5. Get an Energy Boost Stop relying on coffee and Red Bull to get you through the day. Find the energy that exists within you. There are natural ways to reenergize. When you are out on a walk listen to a meditation CD, put on your favorite music and have a dance party with the kids – you’ll be amazed how great this makes you feel! When the kids take a nap, you should take a nap too – even if it’s just 20 minutes – the laundry can wait! The kids will appreciate that they wake up to fun, lively Mom who has the energy to keep up with them. At the end of the day, take some extra time for yourself to have a hot bath, a good cry if you need it and you’ll be amazed how much your energy will increase. More energy will help you in every way and make you shine from the inside out.
Never forget you are not just beautiful, you are beauty. You are not just sensual, you are Sensuality itself. You are an amazing woman, a gift to your children, your partner, your friends and community. You are a light in this world. Do all you can to shine fully by taking good care of yourself, taking time for yourself, and being exactly who you are.>