Learn the Secret to Feeling Absolutely Wonderful About Your Body, Having Wildly Pleasurable Sex and Attracting a Relationship That Makes You Feel Completely Cherished
How long has it been since you’ve felt really comfortable in your own skin?
And not just “OK”. I’m talking about feeling crazy sexy. Delicious. Fully alive and in love with your partner and life.
Can you relate to the intense sense of wonder and belonging you get when you’re in a beautiful place in nature? That’s the feeling I’m talking about.
It’s knowing that you’re perfectly OK and accepted just the way you are and you belong.
What if you could feel that way about your body and your sexuality? What if you could feel that way every day with your partner?
Imagine how much more whole and fulfilled you’d feel if nothing got in the way of experiencing love and life the way it’s meant to be experienced.
But if you’re like most women, knowing how to access this kind of sensuality is a mystery at best. Does it even exist?
Hang ups that get in the way…
Perhaps have a lot of “hang-ups” when it comes to sexuality. It sometimes takes a lot to turn you on, or you need kinky fantasies, or you can’t seem to get out of your head and into your body when you’re with your man.
You cringe about your bulges and jiggles…
You wonder about if he’s enjoying himself…
You worry if you’re exciting enough for him…
And all this “in your head” stuff just kills the moment for you. And for him!
You weren’t always this inhibited…
When you were a child, your sense of joy and adventure came shining through. You were open and vulnerable and trusting. You were not afraid to express yourself with impunity.
Then something happened to squash that down, and made you retreat into your current protective shell.
And since then, you’ve struggled in your love life.
Maybe you end up with men who are selfish, arrogant and critical.
You don’t enjoy sex as much as you think you should.
Maybe you’re single but don’t want to be.
It doesn’t have to be this way.
This is why I developed my breakthrough program, Your Delicious Body, and made it available to any woman who is struggling with body, relationship and sex issues.
Introducing a Conscious Approach to Relationships and Sexuality That Gets to the Core of Your Limitations and Inhibitions and Frees You to Be Truly Yourself
In the Your Delicious Body video and audio program, I partner with my good friend and respected author and facilitator, Dr. Dain Heer, to offer a revolutionary approach to changing your life—by altering your consciousness.
Through revealing conversations, instruction and unique verbal processes, Dr. Dain and I reveal the possible origins of why you’re lacking confidence or feeling stunted when it comes to your sexuality or your body.
More importantly, you’ll learn exactly what you can do to uncover and reverse the false beliefs and limitations keeping you from feeling delicious in your own body.
Through this amazing and easy process, you’ll learn how to make better choices for yourself and know what makes you happy, so you can avoid resentment, bitterness or overwhelm in your relationships.
You’ll find yourself more attracted to better quality partners, and your increased confidence and sexual-ness will improve your love relationship.
You will be able to enjoy more sustainable turn-ons, as opposed to constantly looking for a kinkier fantasy in order to reach orgasm.
Your Delicious Body isn’t just about learning to love your body as it is. It’s about asking yourself, What else is possible here? It’s about loving yourself and your choices and being unafraid to speak your truth.
Here’s What Else You’ll Learn in Your Delicious Body:
- Why the source of so much of your pain and heartbreak has everything to do with what you’re not giving to YOURSELF and the process by which you can begin to heal and open up to true intimacy.
- The real reason why you need kinky or taboo thoughts, or the presence of another person to get turned on—and an alternative that is more sustainable and self-generating.
- Why 98% of the things you believe and tell yourself are not in alignment with the “real” you and how knowing this can instantly help you destroy your inner critic.
- Do men seem to be either jerks or wimps? The hidden reason why men today are failing to be authentic and in touch with true masculinity and how to inspire your man’s sexy masculinity.
- The 5 elements to intimacy and how these elements can help you create the most connected, loving and devoted relationship you’ve ever had.
- A powerful process that can undo the cycle of unsatisfying sex and toxic relationships in your life.
- The key question to ask yourself that will keep any relationship fresh, not just your romantic ones.
- Hate being single? What’s really missing, and it isn’t romance or sex, and how discovering this can liberate you to be happier and more fulfilled.
- They say you should “follow your passion”. Why this is a destructive myth and what you should be following instead.
Most of us seem to be walking around disconnected from ourselves. We are not in intimacy with ourselves enough to even know what we would like, and be willing to choose it.
In Your Delicious Body you’ll learn the single obstacle that is getting in the way of that intimacy, and tools and strategies to remove that obstacle from your life once and for all.
Here’s What You’ll Receive:
- A 3-part video DVD to view in the privacy of your own home or on your computer
- A bonus audio CD with the powerful processes by Dr. Dain to help you make the changes that will bring you more sexual-ness, joy and confidence.
- Transcripts so you can READ what’s on the program at your convenience, delivered to you electronically in PDF format in your email.
About Allana Pratt
Intimacy Expert Allana Pratt inspires open hearted living, with delicious sass. Featured on CBS, TLC & FOX, this cum laude graduate of Columbia University is the Author of 3 books. She’s a coach to celebrities is and the Host of the sexy empowering show “Intimate Conversations LIVE”.
Allana’s passionate devotion to helping men and women reclaim their joy, freedom and personal power dating and in relationships is rooted in her own experience. Allana endured a brutal custody battle that threatened to compromise her joy, softness and feminine power. Yet Allana sat in the fire embracing the experience as a spiritual teacher. She emerged more courageously vulnerable and radiantly loving than ever before.
Now she inspires women to embrace their sacred erotic nature to attract all the love and attention they can handle. She heals men’s emasculated hearts, cures their ‘nice guy’, and awakens their ‘noble badass’ so they can create hot, healthy intimate relationships.
About Dr. Dain Heer
Dain Heer is an internationally renowned author, speaker and facilitator of consciousness and change. For over 15 years, he has been inviting people to embrace their true greatness—people from every culture, country, age and social strata of society. Originally trained as a chiropractor, he has a completely different approach to healing by facilitating people to tap into and recognize their own abilities and knowing.
In Your Delicious Body, Dain uses a unique set of tools and provides step by step energetic processes to get you out of the answers, conclusions and judgments that are keeping them stuck in a cycle of no choice and no change – leading you into the moments of awe that have the power to change anything.