Increase Your Confidence, Experience Real Pleasure and Look and Feel Radiant…No Matter How Closed Off and Distracted You’ve Been Feeling Lately
Have you ever tried to feel “in the mood” when you’re obsessing over a new work project or finances?
Can you be brazenly confident walking into a room if you’re self-conscious about your butt?
Can you feel turned on by a man when you’re angry about how he’s let you down in some way?
No… You can’t.
You Can’t Feel or Be Sexy When You’re Overwhelmed and Caught Up In Your Head
So many of us have trouble “letting go” and experiencing the luscious pleasure that is our birthright.
And understandably so.
We have a lot going on… We have career, home and family responsibilities that keep us spinning in our heads constantly. If we aren’t checking off “To-Do” lists, we’re making them, and in between those two things, we’re worried that we’re not doing enough.
We want to excel at every aspect of our life, but in the process we’ve perhaps taken on too much and have neglected what brings us true delight.
We judge ourselves and compare ourselves to other women who seem to “have it all” – good looks, slender body, success and attention.
It’s no wonder that we don’t feel sexy or attractive or confident. We don’t think we’re good enough. We’ve forgotten what it’s like to feel relaxed, confident and naturally alluring. We’re so driven that we’ve become overly fussy and anxious and have lost our sensuality and passion.
We are burned out!
But if you’re reading this, you might agree that constantly spinning in your head doesn’t feel GOOD. You long to be more present to your life and to the joy and sensuality that has eluded you for so long.
You want to enjoy your relationships more and be more comfortable in your own skin.
You long to be a radiant woman again—the one who cares about how men respond to her, who turns heads, who embodies her sexuality to the core.
If you’re single, you know you want to attract a better quality man and fall into a sweet, deep connection with him. You want to stop wasting time in toxic or boring relationships.
If you’re in relationship, you want to connect with your partner on a deeper level and have better sex.
You want to have a libido again!
Perhaps the fixes you’ve tried haven’t worked for you, at least not long-term.
That’s because in order to feel naturally confident and sexy, you must increase your CAPACITY for pleasure, and that means nourishing yourself not from the outside in, but from the inside out.
And that’s exactly how I designed my Radiance program to work for you.
Introducing a Powerful, Self-Paced Program That Will Help You Look, Feel and Embody Radiance, from the Inside Out
When I originally created my Radiance DVD program, I knew that using a mind AND body approach to helping you embody more sensuality and pleasure was the right approach. I wanted to help you get out of your head and into your body, where your sensuality resides.
In Radiance, not only do you get video demonstrations on how to move your body and let go of inhibition, you get expert advice on igniting your self-esteem and opening yourself up to experiencing more pleasure (bigger and better orgasms, for example).
You’ll also get unconventional tools and strategies for learning how to love your body, cultivate your feminine intuition and more.
You’ll also learn:
- The surprising correlation between sex and looking and feeling youthful.
- How to ask for what you want sexually, in a way that makes a man feel safe and comfortable.
- The subtle behavior dynamic that keeps you stuck in romantic drama and how to get out of it, fast!
- The hormonal reason your confidence can tank by the time you’re 45 and how to remedy that naturally.
- Why painful, self-judgmental feelings are still hanging around and what to do to finally clear the heaviness off your psyche.
- The physiological benefits and differences between masturbation and sex with a partner, and which one relieves stress better.
- The different types of orgasms you’re capable of having and how and where to stimulate your body in order to discover them.
- The little-known cause of discomfort during intercourse and the secret to timing sex so you feel maximum pleasure.
- Is it possible to feel in love when you’re really not? The mind trick that allows you to feel on top of the world without actually having to be “in love” with someone.
- The practical steps to honing your intuition.
- How to get your hormones to work for you instead of against you.
- Tired but wired? How to manage your body’s natural stress hormone so you can feel more grounded and relaxed.
- Why tackling a to-do list day after day doesn’t work well for women and how to have success without burning out.
- Why your sexual self is the bellwether of your overall vitality.
- A practice to raise your estrogen and feel juicy and alive again.
- And much more!
With Radiance, you’ll get all the tools and support you need to feel sexier and more confident, all in a program you can do at your own pace and in the privacy and comfort of your own home.
You’ll learn strategies to release mental chatter, sink deep down into your body and feel more relaxed and grounded.
You’ll discover how to open up to experiencing a greater spectrum of pleasure both with your partner and on your own, so you’ll feel more gratified and balanced.
Look, I know you’re scared about opening up.
Maybe you’re sad about the heartbreaks of the past. Maybe you’re worried about giving up control, feeling silly or being judged.
But today I ask you to trust me. Stop what you’ve been doing, jump off the cliff and into my arms.
You’ll be glad you did.